Item Gone! FS Ruger Talo Vaquero in .45ACP (Stainless) ***SPM***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phatmax

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Ruger Talo Vaquero in .45ACP (Stainless)

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 660

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

****SOLD PENDING MEET****

Up for Sale today is a stainless Ruger Talo version Vaquero in .45ACP. This is one of the limited edition run Ruger's that Talo Distributors gets produced.

It has a 3.75" barrel and six round cylinder that is headspaced on the case mouth, which means there is no need for moonclips or any other additional parts. Just drop your .45ACP rounds in the loading gate, and off you go. (As a quicker load, you can put your rounds in a 1911 magazine and pop them in with your thumb)

This gun has only had about 100 rounds through it. I discovered that I like DA/SA modern revolvers more than SA only guns. (also selling my Single Ten)

I have cleaned the gun practically back to fresh from the factory. It was produced in the second half of 2012, if the Maryland test case is any indicator.

I am posting it on OTD first to give my local friends a chance before going on the "big" sites. A few more pics are available.

I am able to meet during the week from 10am - 6 pm, at the moment in the area around Holly Springs, and about 25 mile radius for a motivated buyer.

Thanks for looking!

ETA: Price is negotiable. Forgot to put that in.

Pictures:
img.photobucket.com_albums_v456_phatmax_TaloBox_zpsea2193f3.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v456_phatmax_TaloRightNoSerial_zpsaf0d3233.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v456_phatmax_TaloLeft_zpsfb496750.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v456_phatmax_TaloCylinderFront_zpse947c0e1.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom