• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone! FS Saiga in 5.56/.223

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deputy Dan

Default rank <100 posts Supporter
Hunter
14   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Saiga in 5.56/.223

Willing to Ship: Yes

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $600

Caliber: 5.56/.223

Item Description: $600

Call me crazy (you won't be the first) but somebody just bought essentially the same gun for more money than I’ve been asking for mine so I figure people must think there is something wrong with the gun at my asking price. So I've bumped my asking price, but will accept any reasonable offer at or above my original price!

I really hate to sell this so I admit I'm not trying hard!! But come on people!

Top gun in the picture below only.

Saiga 223 - an AK47 but in .223/5.56: sort of an AK 101. 21 inch barrel, Tapco Pistol grip and adjustable stock, 10 round factory mag, scope mount, and a Center Point red/green dot scope (not in picture). 922 compliant with the ProMag or Surefire mags. I'll even toss in the sling that's on it!

Asking $600 or best offer over $525 for the gun, scope, 10 round mag and two ProMags. I also have four Surefire mags at $25 each. But first person that says I'll take it all gets the whole package for $600! Of course I’ll take more if you want to pay more . . .

I also have lots of 223 ammo - I won't sell it separately but if you want the gun go ahead and ask about the ammo (check below - MOST of what's there is still available!). Otherwise the ammo and any unclaimed mags go on sale separately but I won't sell them until the gun is gone.

Prefer FTF and will drive up to an hour from Lawrenceville or will ship at your cost to FFL; bill of sale if you want one. Not interested in trades - need the cash for other projects.

I'm not in a hurry - I'll continue to use it for three-gun competitions until I can sell it -- it's sweet!! Combines the logistical compatibility and familiarity of the 5.56x45 NATO round with the legendary reliability of a Kalashnikov. Pretty accurate too - I'm scoring at 150 yards with iron sights and my bad eyes in competition. Only reason I'm selling is I just bought one in 308 and can't afford to buy ammo for the 308 until I sell the 223!

Yes - I will separate the gun from the mags and ammo, but I won't sell the mags or ammo until the gun is gone:

Gun and 10 round factory mag only = $475

Surefire mags - $25 each

ProMags - $17.50 each

Ammo:
520 rounds UltraMax remfg 55gr FMJ
480 rounds Wolf Military Classic 55 gr FMJ
340 rounds Wolf - Black Box non-corrosive 55 gr FMJ
40 rounds Remington 50gr JHP
1380 rounds total

thanks for looking

Pictures:
1346288473_0.jpg