• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone! FS Sig Sauer 938 w/ custom one-off trigger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

erykv1

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
83   0
Reaction score
Item Name: &#9654; Sig Sauer 938 w/ custom one-off trigger!

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 650

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
Hello ODT,

I have a one-off Sig Sauer 938 for sale. This is the version w/ the factory hogue grips and the bright fiber optic front sight! The night sights are still extremely bright.
What sets this one apart is a one of a kind precision CNC machined skeletonized aluminum trigger which replaces the wobbly junk plastic ones from the factory.
This trigger has zero play, feels solid, and reduces the pull. It feels amazing. Not to mention, the only one on the market today :)

Heres a breakdown of what is included in the sale:

-Sig Sauer 938
-Custom T-6061 Aluminum Skeletonized Trigger w/ Black Mil-Spec Type III Annodize
-One (1) Six Round Mag
-Pocket Holster
-Box & Docs

Thanks for looking! Please PM with all offers. No Trades for now, low-balls will be ignored but I welcome the entertainment :)

Pictures:
1394245277_1.jpg

1394245277_2.jpg

1394245277_3.jpg

OP let me dry fire it a few weeks ago. The trigger makes a huge difference. I've owned several 938's so I know exactly how the trigger pull feels stock. I was definitely impressed. Looks cool and serves a function as well.

Last edited:
Did you do the trigger yourself or have someone do it? I want to do mine but I understand that there is one pin that is a bear to get out!!!

That pin is really difficult to push out. I recommend starting with a 2mm cupped punch and moving to a straight punch once you've gotten it to move.

...and SOLD! Thanks ODT & Buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom