• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Staccato P DPO Optics Ready with DLC Threaded Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolatone

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
19   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Staccato P DPO Optics Ready with DLC Threaded Barrel

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2399

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here's what I'm doing right now...I posted this for $2599 originally, and just had a bunch of my time wasted on a "deal" that got reneged on. So in the interest of not wasting more time, I'm dropping the price to $2399. I'll leave it there for a couple of days in case a serious person wants a great deal on a fully loaded, like new Staccatto P. If not I'll bump it back up and let it ride. It's not like I need to money to pay my mortgage!

Message me if you're serious, if not please save us both the hassle.

Up for sale, Staccato P DPO (Optics Ready) with threaded barrel and DLC coating. This bad boy is pretty much loaded (no pun intended). This pistol was bought branch new on Oct 15, 2022 and currently 115 rounds through it, all have run flawlessly. It includes all the goodies it came from the factory with. GREAT pistol!

I'm investing in recording gear and more guitars recently for my tube amp business and need to offset some of that cost, so since I don’t yet own a can for a 9mm, this one goes.

Here’s the web page for this model in case you need more details.

Pictures:
IMG_5544.jpg
IMG_5543.jpg
IMG_5542.jpg
IMG_5541.jpg
IMG_5540.jpg
IMG_5538.jpg
IMG_5535.jpg
IMG_5536.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom