Item Name: FS Tank of a Ruger - P94 - P944T - BiTone Special Edition - .40 S&W

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $350-ish (OBRO)

Caliber: 10mm kurz (.40 S&W)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ODT Brethren & Ruger Collectors,

Up for your consideration is my Ruger Special Edition P94 (P944T) Bi-Tone P-Series automatic pistol.

What can I say about this great classic firearm that you don't already know? The bi-tone P944 has a black finished steel slide, a grey finished aluminum frame, and a stainless 4.2" barrel. This little tank will come with the original box, original docs, and the two original 10 round magazines (I am the original owner - how original).

It's been lightly used, taken to the range a few times. Probably a few hundred rounds through her. Photos tell all.

There is a bit of grip tape on the grip, but that can be taken off. I have a set of Hogue rubber side panel grips for this one that I will throw in with the deal. I'll take photos of them tomorrow, they're at work.

I only get online occasionally during the work day (and late nights), so don't freak out if I don't answer your PM within 15 milliseconds or so - I'll get back to you. I will go through responses I get in the order I receive them, and not everyone says "PM Sent" in the threads. I tend to watch PM's more than postings in the listing, so if you want to get noticed, PM me.

Now for a message from the ODT legal team:

By contacting me and/or making me an offer on this firearm you affirm that you are legally eligible to purchase & own a handgun in the state of Georgia.

Thanks for looking, thanks for your interest, and if you comment on my post, THANKS FOR THE BUMP!

Zoid

Pictures:
100_1652-jpg.471227

100_1653-jpg.471228

100_1654-jpg.471229

100_1655-jpg.471230

100_1657-jpg.471231

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom