• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Weatherby Vanguard 270 Winchester w/ Bushnell Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugerfan

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
24   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Weatherby Vanguard 270 Winchester w/ Bushnell Scope

Zip Code: 31024

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 600.00

Caliber: 270

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale only

Weatherby Vanguard S2 270 Winchester. I bought this new and have never fired it. It has a Bushnell 4.5-14 x 44 side focus scope on it. It is a higher end Bushnell, mounted with talley scope mounts. 24 inch barrel.

I do not have the box for the rifle, but I may have the box for the scope with a sunshade. I will throw in 2 boxes of Federal Blue Box 130 Grain ammo if I get full asking price for the set up. I do not want to separate for a lower price.

I am asking $600 firm for this set up. As I said if I get full asking price, I will throw in 2 boxes of Federal Blue Box 130 Grain ammo.

I travel from Eatonton to Decatur daily, so I could meet somewhere along the way.

For additional money I can add a set of Hornady Dies , and some once fire brass, I do not know the actual count of empties, but I will count them if anyone is interested.

Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
20220919_212726.jpg
20220919_212808.jpg
Vanguard 1 .jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom