Reaction score
Item Name: FT Ducks Unlimited Remington 870 Super Magnum

Zip Code: 30530

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other 870s. Trade + Cash, Read Below

Caliber: 12 gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Remington 870 Super Mag in 12 gauge, 28" barrel, black synthetic furniture. It is a Ducks Unlimited edition with the engraving on the side of the reciever. This is a great gun. It has been fired 100 times by me. I bought this gun in the box unfired from another ODT member. I took it duck hunting and fired about a box and the rest were 2 3/4 skeet loads. Ran and cycled great just as all 870s do. It is in good condition and but can tell it has been shot. I am wanting to trade for another 870 Super Mag 12 gauge, but I would like it to be the newer kindof setup with the new forarm design. I also want either a 24" or 26" barrel. The furniture can be synthetic or camouflage synthetic. I am willing to throw in some cash to make the trade better for you. PM me or text for more pictures. 7063620559

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom