Not open for further replies.

RHelton10

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
422   0
Reaction score
Item Name: *** Sig Sauer 556 AR-15 Pistol ***

Item is for: Trade or Sell

Price is: $1650 or best real offer (this exact gun w/out the extra magazines is currently $1725 on Gunbroker w/ over a day left)

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 19c plus cash, glock 23c plus cash, Glock 17L plus cash, .22lr upper for AR plus cash, high-end optics, gold, or a unicorn...plus cash

Caliber: 5.56 / .223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No, but will ask if you can legally own it.

Item Description: Up for grabs is my SWEET Sig Sauer 556 SWAT Pistol. I bought this with the intention of SBR'ing it but I've decided to go in another direction. It's SBR ready if you want to get the stamp and go that route. All you have to do is remove the factory installed twist-in plate that covers the threads for a standard AR-15 buffer tube (not spring / buffer needed, obviously). VERY easy! (AFTER you get the stamp!)

If you're ever shot a Sig 556 (rifle or pistol) you know these are about as good as it gets. From their website:

"P556 SWAT features a 10” button rifled barrel, chambered in 5.56mm NATO, with a twist rate of 1 in 7”. The flash suppressor uses a standard .5 x 28 TPI thread pattern, ensuring compatibility with after-market accessories. The optional flip up front combat sight is adjustable for windage, rear for elevation. The receiver is made of high strength steel with a durable wear-resistant Nitron® finish. The trigger housing is machined from an aircraft grade aluminum alloy forging with a hard-coat anodized finish designed to survive extreme conditions. The P556 SWAT features a aircraft aluminum quad-rail designed for mounting accessories. The P556 SWAT comes equipped with a smooth two-stage trigger, ambidextrous safety and is designed to accept standard AR magazines."

I'm also including 7 OEM Sig Sauer 30 round magazines, 6 of which have the coupler to where you can connect them together (as pictured).

It's got a different flash hider installed but I have extra Birdcage styles if you'd prefer that over the one pictured.

The gray color next to the ejection port of just Traction Tape to protect the receiver from brass marks. Will peel away with no residue.

These also come with an integrated rear pop-up sight (as pictured) and has the front hooded sight installed.

I may sell if presented with the right cash offer (by PM's only) but please don't low ball me, I'm in no rush to give this one away. I'll entertain trade offers first.

Last picture taken from internet to show what it would look like as an SBR.

Pictures:
IMG_1228.JPGIMG_1229.JPGIMG_1230.jpgIMG_1231.JPGIMG_1232.JPG

1358284092_3.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
I know man! That's the only thing making me question if I want to get rid of it. I just don't know if I'll ever get around to SBR'ing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom