• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FT Glock 19 Gen 5 - I HATE IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
506   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Glock 19 Gen 5 - I HATE IT.

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See post

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I’m done with this experiment. I admire the platform and respect the reputation - but I can’t shoot one of these damn things. Took this little beast to the range this morning and fired a few mags of some of the nicest shotgun patternesq groups you have ever seen. I am more accurate with rocks. Shot several SIGs, 1911 and Colt with great results at the same
distances and targets. I recognize the issue is me, not blaming the gun, but I’m done with these things. Someone trade me something I can shoot! Open to Beretta 92’s, SIG P228/9’s and 1911 platforms (no Asian or Turkish stuff). Prefer 9mm but at this point I’m open to most anything. No interest in Taurus or Canik or Springfield XD firearms. I do like sporting shotguns or factory AR’s. I can add cash for he right trade but not looking to add some crazy amount.

Pictures:
IMG_4400.jpeg
IMG_4399.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I love this post. Without an optic I’m borderline useless on any Glock under a 34 length with irons 😂

I have never been as frustrated with a firearm. I have to really struggle and focus to knock down plates reliably where I don’t have to as much with other platforms.

Reactions: MRH
I have owned my G19 for around 8 years (gen4). I’ve carried it, shot it, etc for all that time. I still can’t shoot it very well. I can take almost and other brand and immediately shoot it better. I shoot the G48 better. I shoot the .45acp Glocks better. I don’t know why.

I have to take my time and slow fire to get any decent accuracy.

The thing that really gets me is I shoot Springfield XD’s better than any other striker gun that I’ve tried, and I’ve tried most of them.. LOL

This is from yesterday. Slow fire, at around 10-12 yards. Not great. Not at all. G19 Gen 4.
IMG_4251.jpeg

I have owned my G19 for around 8 years (gen4). I’ve carried it, shot it, etc for all that time. I still can’t shoot it very well. I can take almost and other brand and immediately shoot it better. I shoot the G48 better. I shoot the .45acp Glocks better. I don’t know why.

I have to take my time and slow fire to get any decent accuracy.

The thing that really gets me is I shoot Springfield XD’s better than any other striker gun that I’ve tried, and I’ve tried most of them.. LOL

This is from yesterday. Slow fire, at around 10-12 yards. Not great. Not at all. G19 Gen 4.
View attachment 6830523

It’s just a “feel” thing for me I guess. Even after taking my time and slowing way down, I never feel confident that I’m going to hit where I am aiming. And I usually don’t. Weird thing is I used to shoot my G27 much better. That thing was like a little laser beam.

Reactions: MRH
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom