Reaction score
Item Name: FT New Savage 320 12g pump shotgun

Zip Code: 31788

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: .410 shotgun or handgun

Caliber: 12 gauge

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: New Savage 320 tactical shotgun. Never fired. Bought this for my wife for home protection, and it is just too large for her. Looking to trade for a youth model shotgun in 410, 16 gauge, or 20 gauge pump or semi, or a 410 bore handgun. Have original box and all paperwork.

Pictures:
15svaa32012gghstrspg_is-jpg.1304781

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If you haven't noticed yet you soon will notice that when you look at anything other than 12 gauge the price tends to jump considerably. Not sure why but it does. A d it doesn't even matter what brand.
I'm starting to notice that. I have never been much of a shotgun guy. I may just keep this one for myself and buy her a judge.

I'm starting to notice that. I have never been much of a shotgun guy. I may just keep this one for myself and buy her a judge.
I had the same one back in 2014. I got it for a hundred so I couldn't pass it up. I usually prefer my shotguns to be wood and steel but the 320 is pretty solid for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom