Item Gone: FT **** THE BEAUTIFUL DUO**** Daniel Defense Mk18 Socom and Sig Tacops 1911 TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Watson

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT **** THE BEAUTIFUL DUO**** Daniel Defense Mk18 Socom and Sig Tacops 1911 TB

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Read Post

Caliber: 556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Drivers license/ Serial Numbers

Item Description: I have an absolutely beautiful Sig Tacops 1911 chambered in 45. Not a single scratch or ware mark. Brand new Romeo PRO1 3mos. The holster is a custom built Kydex holster and mag holster molded to the tlr-1 and 5.5in barrel with the perfect amount of tension. Professional trigger work done in December of 2020. SAO trigger, sig low profile night sights, ambidextrous safety, sig 1911 mag-well. This version comes with the factory threaded barrel. Comes with 4 8 RND flush fit mags from sig, and two 10rnd Wilson combat extended elite pro mags with flush fit bottom for mag-well. TLR-1 Streamlight tactical light included. It has the serrated insignia sig grips that were only released on select models. Comes with all original paperwork and hard case. Comes with two boxes of 78g 1900fps liberty defense +p ammo. It comes with a box of hush 45 quiets subsonic and pmc hollowpoints. 2 boxes of 45 range ammo, 3 boxes of 200g sig 45acp hollow points.

Also one of my favorite rifles my DD MK18 10.5 chambered in 556. This gun is absolutely amazing. With the reliability and quality of the Daniel Defense AR it also comes equipped with, the Noveske Charging Handle, OSS Muzzle Brake, Geissele buffer tube, Geissele 3 Gun Trigger, Radian Safety, Geissele Martime bolt cat. Streamlight TLR-2 HL G light/green lazer combo and a Sig Romeo 05-xdr. Comes with the original 32 RND DD mag, windowed p mag, and clear lancer mag. Will come with 600 RNDS of Winchester green tip.

I am Looking for a NICE DDM4 PDW. I am also looking for a 22lr pistol that is light/light trigger pull (NO GLOCK 44). Main trades that I am looking for is a very nicely setup M1A EBR 308. Would Also be interested in working on a multi gun +cash deal for a Combat Master TT. Will accept multi gun trades. Looking for a nice Benelli m4 shotgun as well.

Pictures:
Photo 47.jpg
Photo 51.jpg
Photo 53.jpg
Photo 54.jpg
Photo 56.jpg
Photo 57.jpg
Photo 58.jpg
Photo 59.jpg
Photo 60.jpg
Photo 63.jpg
Photo 65.jpg
Photo 67.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Would you be interested in trading just the 1911 for a glock and a ruger mkiv lite 22/45. It’s g45 with trijicon hd sights and has 3 factory magazines and a pmag. The ruger has a vortex red dot mounted. I have original boxes for both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom