Not open for further replies.

Chris Mac

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
38   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Trade gold or silver for your handgun

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock or XDm .45, 9mm full size, Ruger .22 hunter, 1911

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have 1 oz. American Eagles in both gold and silver, also some interesting stuff like a 1 kilo Libertad (32+ oz) and Canadian Moose, Panther and numbered Johnson Mathey bars. Looking to trade for a handgun or two. Please, we all know what the spot value of silver is and what premium is attached on the open market. Bottom line, I will make a very fair trade (maybe even a little in your favor) but will not give you $750 in silver for your $500 firearm.

I am looking for Springfield Armory XDm models, Glock full size in .45, .40 or 9mm. Also willing to consider 1911 models. Also looking for AR-15, high quality hunting rifles in .308 or 30/06, and a good quality shotgun. Shoot me a trade offer - I may just be interested.

Here's the catch. I am only here in Ga through tomorrow before heading back to the West Coast for work. So this is a today/tomorrow deal only. I have a GA drivers license and CC permit.

Pm what you have along with fair market value.

Thanks!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

..but will not give you $750 in silver for your $500 firearm.

I am in.

I have a one-owner Colt Government 01991 that is worth $1150 (or more). It is a "100 Year of Service" Colt 1911 with the box and paperwork.
[Broken External Image]:

I'd trade for $1600 in pure silver coins or bullion. I trade in silver and gold coins when not collecting guns.

Nice Colt, but the exchange rate is a bit painful so that's a no go for me.

I've responded to all other trade offers. At this point I am still open to a trade. Y'all have sent some pretty interesting stuff but a little too far outside of what I'm looking for. Still able to do this over the next 24 hours.

To answer one question that's popped up, yes, all silver is in the tubes and in original mint state.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Looks like I have a couple of good trade offers with a couple of fair ODT folks. So I will be wrapping those up tonight. At this point, I have replied to all PMs. Offer to trade silver/gold is off the table except for the couple of guys I'm exchanging PMs with. You know who you are. To everyone else - thanks for all the great replies and conversations about silver. I'm still a buyer of silver in the long run. I may do this again when I fly home in late January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom