Item Relisted! Chocolate Lab

phenobarbital, and it did not stop it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That caused my dog to slip into a fatal seizure, she suffered all thru the night. They called me the next morning to come get her, while I was waiting on her to be brought out she went into another and passed in the next room without me after having that **** injected.
What is causing so many dogs to have seizures lately to begin with?

That caused my dog to slip into a fatal seizure, she suffered all thru the night. They called me the next morning to come get her, while I was waiting on her to be brought out she went into another and passed in the next room without me after having that **** injected.
What is causing so many dogs to have seizures lately to begin with?

Heart worm medicine

Heart worm medicine

dd7baae27ace215dad9d8e75f4b75623.jpg

Our experience was tri-fecta. Guys please do research, this has gotten crazy lately. We detected way too late to save ours. He was only 2. Once you start down the rabbit hole, you can find hundreds of thousands testimonies concerning monthly preventables.

dd7baae27ace215dad9d8e75f4b75623.jpg

There are 90 million dogs in the US. That means the number that have this reaction to those meds are nearly statistically zero. Those meds also prevent very prevalent and deadly diseases. Have you ever seen a dog in the late stages of a heartworm infestation?

Give your dog their Heartworm meds.

Back
Top Bottom