• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS 18" three gun build

9 Iron

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-18-three-gun-build.1401728/
Item Name: FS 18" three gun build **Price reduced!

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 750.00

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Basic info

Item Description: Selling a recently completed build. It has only been fired to test function and grouping ability. Runs like a champ, all rounds were in one ragged hole except the first round, and the entire group fit under a dime using a Trijicon 3-9 accupower. Build details are as follows:

- Anderson Mfg mil-spec upper and lower
- Faxon 18" 1:8 lightweight gunner barrel (lifetime guarantee to shoot one MOA or better) with rifle length gas system.
- Spike's bolt carrier group
- Spike's lower parts kit
- Matrix arms 15" rail
- ALG QMS trigger
- Mil-spec buffer, spring, and tube
-Mission First stock
- Rainier mini-comp

This rifle is exceptionally light (weighs less than a 16" carbine with a govt profile barrel), and I'm 99% certain it will be a sub-MOA shooter after the barrel is broken in. Comes with a soft case and one 30 round P-Mag, priced at $750.00 firm. Willing to meet near Marietta.

** I will only sell to someone with a CCW, Military ID, or Law Enforcement credentials. If none of these are available we can meet at an FFL near me and have them transfer it at buyer's expense. **

Pictures:
image-jpeg.1066312

image-jpeg.1066314

image-jpeg.1066317

image-jpeg.1066318

image-jpeg.1066320

Back
Top Bottom