• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS 1970 Mustang 428 CobraJet R-code, original

:) Thanks, and the reason I’m not looking to trade is I am trying to slim down on projects, and I wouldn’t be doing that by simply getting another :). This is one will be tough to let go, I spent a long time looking for one like it, but things change in life...

I understand the time it takes to look for just the right one. I do the same with my Porsche collection.

well that's something you don't see everyday!
Looks like it was done right.

Thanks, and you’re right, this is not a resto-mod, way too original to down that road. If the goal is to get the 1970 experience, this is it. I took me forever just to find the correct carb, not to mention the $1600 for it when I found it.

:) Thanks, and the reason I’m not looking to trade is I am trying to slim down on projects, and I wouldn’t be doing that by simply getting another :). This is one will be tough to let go, I spent a long time looking for one like it, but things change in life...

I'll pass this by my wife and see if I'm able to swing it. I go through toys like nobody's business. Plus... Gives me an excuse to feel like John Wick. :cool:

My father owned a 69' Mustang Mach I with a 351 that would fly, I can't imagine what yours will do!!!!
He sold it, what a shame, that is one thing of my father's I wish I had. RIP Dad!!!!

Back
Top Bottom