Item Relisted! FS 2004 Keystone Springdale 30 ft Camper

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjp123

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-2004-keystone-springdale-30-ft-camper.1101673/
Item Name: FS 2004 Keystone Springdale 30 ft Camper

Zip Code: 30016

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $8,950.00 or best cash offer

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: 2004 Keystone Springdale 30 ft camper. Title in hand. Currently the camper is set up as a goose neck, to toe with, but can be converted to a 5th wheel. I purchased this camper about a year and half ago and never used it. This is the only reason I am selling it. The camper is in excellent shape, 4 brand new 10 ply tires, with an extra set of rims and tires, all original, all paperwork from manufacture, and all paperwork, manuals for microwave, refrigerated, a/c, etc. A set Bunk beds, fold out couch, dining table converts to bed, and bed over the goose neck hitch. Bathroom has a shower, bathtubs, toilet, and sink. CD/Radio, slide out where couch and kitchen table. I am sure I am leaving a lot of info out. If you have any questions please email me using the craigslist link. If you are a serious buyer please email me your contact information and I will call you back. I can email or text pictures upon request. Having trouble loading photos. Asking price is $8,950.00 or best cash offer. CASH ONLY SALE, NO Checks. May consider partial trades with cash added on buyers end.
If you are purchasing the camper through a loan, I will meet you at the bank to be paid in cash directly through the bank. $8,950.00 or best cash offer. Price is negotiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom