Item Relisted! FS/FT Woodworking tools

db366

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-woodworking-tools.1219669/
Item Name: FS/FT Woodworking tools

Zip Code: 30549

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 280
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Would prefer to sell but if you want to offer a rifle I would entertain it.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Delta midi lathe 10" swing. Two of the plastic handles are broken. The one that holds the motor tensioner and the one to lock down the live center. They still work the plastic handle just broke off over time. Easily fixed if they bother you.

Comes with a replacement motor to make it a variable speed lathe. The motor on it is just fine but it is pulley driven right now and was wanting to make it variable. The lathe works just fine. Comes with spur drive, live center, and knock out bar. Only selling because I have 3 lathes and I don't need 3.

Chicago belt sander -$20 works great, new belt on it. Only selling because I have two.

Vintage Sears Roebuck scroll saw. Very heavy and big. Works great. Needs cleaned up some but as I said it works.

- $30

If you buy it all I'll do $300. Just trying to clear out some room.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.859440

image-jpeg.859441

Back
Top Bottom