• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Zastava ak-47

PAP M70 (Gen 1)[edit]
Straight cut 1,5mm receiver, single stack 10 magazine, single stack bolt and bulged single stack trunnion, dustcover picatinny rail.

Century Arms International converted this model to look closer to the original M70. Single stack magazine wells and single stack trunnions were widened to accept standard AK double-stack magazines together with a number of U.S.-made parts that were installed in order to make the rifle 922(r) compliant (muzzle brake TAPCO G2 trigger group new wooden furniture and pistol grip).

N-PAP M70 (Gen 2)[5][edit]
Straight-cut 1mm receiver, double stack bolt, and double stack "AKM" trunnion, side rail instead of dust cover rail.

Unlike the PAP (Gen 1) the N-PAP M70 (Gen 2) comes with a double stack bolt and does not have the reliability problems of the Gen 1 model. This model is available in six different variants.

N-PAP DF[edit]
Under-folder version of the N-PAP, no side rail

O-PAP M70 (Gen 3)[6][edit]
1.5mm receiver, uses double stack magazine, bulged "RPK" trunnion, M-21 side rail, comes with oiled surplus furniture.

this is an amazing rifle, and was my first AK choice. These come with single stack bolts, however the mag well has been modified to accept double stacked hi-caps. The single stack bolt works, but if it makes you feel "eh", you can get a double stack yugo m70 bolt(The only difference is the "feed face" on the bolt is about 2-3mm longer, making it less likely to skip over a round) for around $30 bucks delivered and its a drop in part. Such a robust clean AK. GLWS, I wish I hadnt sold mine ;)

Back
Top Bottom