Item Relisted! FS Sturdy Canoe Motor Mount - LNIB

Brewskis

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-sturdy-canoe-motor-mount-lnib.1265509/
Item Name: FS Sturdy Canoe Motor Mount - LNIB

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $70

Caliber: N/A

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is my LNIB (Like New In Box) canoe motor mount from Sail Boats to Go. This is the rigid "Super Strong" model they sell on their website for both trolling motors and gas motors. It worked perfectly for my 1.5 HP Cruise 'n Carry outboard motor the one time I used it, but now I no longer need it.

Per the manufacturer's website:

--This motor mount is good for up to 3 HP gas outboard motors (35 lbs weight recommended max) and all electric motors.
--It is well made with a 3/8" thick aluminum crossbar, heavy duty jaws for the gunwale clamps, and nice chunks of hardwood for the block, over an inch thick.
--It is very sturdy and corrosion resistant.
--The block is angled slighly to offset the angle of your canoe gunwale as it rises toward the rear
--It will span up to 20 inches from one gunwale clamp to the other.
--Works with both inside and outside gunwale lips (example: Coleman and Pelican have their only good gunwale lip on the outside of the canoe, so you simply turn the clamps around and clamp the outside lips with the clamps being outboard of the canoe. Old Town and most other have lip on the inside, so clamps are used as shown in photos)

Here is a link to a video from the manufacturer demonstrating the motor mount:

Asking $70 O.B.O.

Will ship for an additional $13.

Also, if you need a small, lightweight outboard motor for a canoe, I have a separate ad listed for a lightweight (12-lbs), portable, 1.5 HP outboard motor here.

Buy both, and I'll take another $25 off and sell as a package for $300!

Thanks for looking

Pictures:
fullsizerender-jpg.908108

img_6857-jpg.908109

img_6856-jpg.908110

img_6855-jpg.908111

img_6859-jpg.908112

Back
Top Bottom