Item Relisted! FT Springfield Bi-Tone XDm .40

Trader Mike

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-springfield-bi-tone-xdm-40.945512/
View attachment 463417 Item Name: FT Springfield XDm 3.8 Compact .40 Bi-Tone

Zip Code: 30701

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: M&P .40 or .45 Compact, Glock .40 or .45, Will Consider All Trade Offers in .40 or .45

Caliber: .40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Nice Springfield Bi-Tone XDm 3.8 Compact .40, Comes with (2) 11rnd Mags, (1) 16rnd Mag, (1) Pierce Pinkie Extension, Sringfield Box with Accessories (Mag loader not included, was not in box when I got it)

Pictures:
xdm-1-jpg.461520

xdm-2-jpg.461521

xdm-3-jpg.461522

Last edited:
Reactions: EBD
Well after thinking :) (and I am not trying to jerk you around) Honest--I am a big fan of the FDE Model Pistols--I have Many--My offer to you is this-- I will trade you for an additional $50 boot to me--just because of what I stated, and also mine has the high visibility Tru-glo sights--if it's more that you want to do that, then I understand--I will meet you half way to deal--I Live in Rockmart--Take the best deal or the one you want--My gun is not on any sight for sale or trade--maybe that is another reason, I'm Happy--I appreciate your patience & Good Luck

I'm here if you change your mind--also mine had 3 mags and matching mag sole plates--I could add a holster to close the gap, but the rest would stay the same

Back
Top Bottom