Kyle Busch addresses arrest in Mexico for weapons violation.

Navy/ArmyVet

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
11   0
Reaction score
Kinda a bonehead move on his part. It's stupid but you should kind of be at least a little bit aware of other country's gun laws. I like how he was quoted as saying had a valid concealed carry permit from his local authority. Like that means **** all anywhere outside of the US.

It mentioned he was sentenced to 3.5 years in prison in the article. Curious if that actually holds up or they just let it slide if he slips em a little cash.

Kinda a bonehead move on his part. It's stupid but you should kind of be at least a little bit aware of other country's gun laws. I like how he was quoted as saying had a valid concealed carry permit from his local authority. Like that means **** all anywhere outside of the US.

It mentioned he was sentenced to 3.5 years in prison in the article. Curious if that actually holds up or they just let it slide if he slips em a little cash.
Probably just wouldn’t want to vacation there anymore.

343142DD-03F2-4C3D-853E-7B8FEA0B29AB.jpeg

I dove hunted in Mexico in August
authorities were enthusiastic about it
local , state and Federal all visited
60 total

good times

Any of us would still be in a Mexican prison.
Friggin’ different laws for different folks - there is nothing like being treated the same in the eyes of the law….no matter what country you are in. If you are somewhat renown or rich - you can get away with just about anything.
Any of us regular folks would still be trying to get a phone call a year later I bet ! Especially a gringo in Mexico !

Back
Top Bottom