Lets talk about Tractors!!!

Ag-Pro Dacula

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
Vehicle / Equipment Dealer
Reaction score
What do you guys want to see/talk about? I'm here for all questions regarding tractors, implements, technical help if needed and also prices on new ones. Reach out and let me know if you have some questions. This account is monitored by me and me only ( Kaleb Dance Kaleb Dance )although my boss may chime in from time to time.

-Kaleb
770-262-1237

What do you guys want to see/talk about? I'm here for all questions regarding tractors, implements, technical help if needed and also prices on new ones. Reach out and let me know if you have some questions. This account is monitored by me and me only ( Kaleb Dance Kaleb Dance )although my boss may chime in from time to time.

-Kaleb
770-262-1237
Whats the "biggest" 4wd with hydrostatic drive? I remember a 50hp +/- from the early 2000s
What about something with in the 35hp+/- with cab and air that's hydrostatic?

Whats the "biggest" 4wd with hydrostatic drive? I remember a 50hp +/- from the early 2000s
What about something with in the 35hp+/- with cab and air that's hydrostatic?
The biggest you can get is currently a 4066. It’s a 66 HP. However Deere is about to start shipping out the 4075 (75HP). Those can also have a cab on one as well.

You can get a 3039R that has a cab with HVAC. It’s 39hp and can come in either hydrostatic or standard trans.

Back
Top Bottom