• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lets try this again!

Red Dawn Gun & Pawn

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
6   0
Reaction score
Ok guys lets try this again.

Our Grand Opening is coming up!!!

It is the same day as the gun show at the Cobb Civic Center. So after you have fun there you can grab a bite to eat on us and talk to other ODTrs and maybe win some prizes!

Date: 7/20/2013

Time: 2:00 - 4:30ish

Door prizes will include:
Free Red Dawn t-shirts to the first 5 people
Free Glock swag
Free lunch/dinner

**Everyone will be given a ticket at the door for a chance to win a $50.00 gift card eligible towards anything in the store!**

***We are huge proponents of our rights as Americans. We encourage every one to open carry at the event. In fact we will be giving away a $20.00 gift card for the best "BBQ gun" of the day, voted on by you guys.***

----------------------------------------

Our goal is to officially introduce ourselves to the gun community. Although we are a business, money is not the only motive for our company. I joined the ODT in 2010 and attribute my passion for firearms to many of you, the ODT family. I will always be an gun enthusiast before a business man and I wish to use our company as a catalyst for our rights. We want to be deeply involved with the community and help spread knowledge about our firearm rights.

I would like to create a community organization to help with this task.
If you any ideas for events or would like to be involved as a group leader/event organizer send me a pm. Together we can all make a difference and solidify our rights within our local communities.
We will have a sign up sheet for those who want to be part of the Red Dawn movement!
ALL get togethers will be family friendly!

Thanks guys and see you here!

Miguel doesn't have that big an inventory yet, but what he does have is lots of great 2nd amendment spirit and the desire to promote a positive image of guns in our community. The guns he does have available are certainly competitively priced if he happens to have what you are looking for. Being a close neighbor and a regular visitor I will certainly be there to show my support for his efforts. With positive results I'm sure the principles of his parent business (with several stores primarily in pawn & precious metals) will invest more resources in developing the firearms aspect of their business plans and things will really take off. Miguel is really a nice guy and I look forward to contributing to Red Dawn's success and their community action plans to promote the positive aspects of legal gun ownership and usage. Stan

Back
Top Bottom