• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

LOL @ Comcast

They suck

Called to get only internet, but said with cable its 5 bucks cheaper. Whatever, i dont watch cable so send it to me whatever. Screwed up 5 times over furst month (aka billing was drastically different each time)

Finally told them i was gonna drop their dumbass, they said i was locked intoa plan, to which i replied "if im locked in how the **** does the price keep changing". Ended the conversation with "if it changes again im dumping you idiots for someone who cam do basic math"

Comcast sucks, but soon something else will replace them

Called up to get a price on TV and internet....

$70 for 45 channels and internet.

$99 for 140 channels.

Plus:

$5 conveniece/franchise fee.
$10 hd fee
$7 modem fee
$10 second receiver.

Plus local, state and fcc taxes.

WTF. :suspicious:

Buy your own modem bro... saves a ton of dough. I paid like $80 for a Motorola Surf modem (top of the line) and have had it in use for 2 years... It has paid for itself in less than one year!

Just wait until Google Fiber is avail... then it'll be **** You Comcast and your ****ty speeds and prices! :)

Buy your own modem bro... saves a ton of dough. I paid like $80 for a Motorola Surf modem (top of the line) and have had it in use for 2 years... It has paid for itself in less than one year!

Just wait until Google Fiber is avail... then it'll be **** You Comcast and your ****ty speeds and prices! :)
Google will then have an even more efficient way to collect and sell data on you :)

Have you seen the prices Google is charging for GB Fiber? LOL, you're in for a shock. I still have not seen the prices AT&T and Comcast will charge for their GB internet service but expect them to be outrageous as well. Comcast has announced they will double the speed of Google Fiber (at probably 4 times the cost).

They all piss me off :)

Odt is a verb

You dont watch odt, you odt

Damn son, how long you been here?
2015-06-16_11.19.35.jpg

Back
Top Bottom