Man arrested for carrying at mall of ga

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOBODY on here knows the truth about what happened. Not his bestest friend ever, not the super sleuth, not the trolls .......NOBODY. The only people who know what went down is the guy who got popped and the arresting officers.

If you weren't there then you don't know what happened.

NOBODY on here knows the truth about what happened. Not his bestest friend ever, not the super sleuth, not the trolls .......NOBODY. The only people who know what went down is the guy who got popped and the arresting officers.

If you weren't there then you don't know what happened.

my sixth sense is detecting that you mad bro

Have we come to this point where if we aren't in some circle of friends, then we cannot openly discuss a topic?

I agree with jclnuke, I don't know Ranger at all and I carry at MOG all the time. So this makes me a troll for mentioning that this like all stories have 3 sides?

Some Mod needs to please PM me the new rules of engagement on discussing on open forums, because it seems I am doing it wrong.

And yes, I will keep any findings to myself if they come from any corrupt police officers.

This solidified my current position on this forums direction.

What are you talking about?

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Have we come to this point where if we aren't in some circle of friends, then we cannot openly discuss a topic?

I agree with jclnuke, I don't know Ranger at all and I carry at MOG all the time. So this makes me a troll for mentioning that this like all stories have 3 sides?

Some Mod needs to please PM me the new rules of engagement on discussing on open forums, because it seems I am doing it wrong.

And yes, I will keep any findings to myself if they come from any corrupt police officers.

This solidified my current position on this forums direction.

I never called you a troll and I have never had any interaction with before for me to say that you are. But with being said I carry there as well I was simply stating the obvious that me and CCW do not get along and that his only reason for posting was to stir the pot. Now my perception may be wrong but based off of past encounters with him this is what I know to be true. And further more I dont recall CCW me and you getting past anything you may be past it but I am far from over it.

Not to rub it in. But I carried openly this weekend while i was there, and No problems at all
i47.tinypic.com_33dk2zq.jpg

Last edited:
I am done with this thread :( yall have fun with it. this was a place where you could come discuss things that may have or may not have happened but you cant even post something now days with out someone opening fire on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom