• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My "Common Sense" Gun Control Video Is Being Censored- Can I Earn Your Subscription?

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
I have been censored by youtube disabling comments.. figured it was a matter of time but that was quick.

Trying to widen the message. Subscription and sharing are free and would help bring more awareness and hopefully nudge a few more good guys out there to adopt a prepared mindset.

Thanks to those who are liking as well!

I have been censored by youtube disabling comments.. figured it was a matter of time but that was quick.

Trying to widen the message. Subscription and sharing are free and would help bring more awareness and hopefully nudge a few more good guys out there to adopt a prepared mindset.

Thanks to those who are liking as well!

Every one of those “Common Sense” commies think it’s common sense to let men compete against women in sports, just to call out one . Gun laws are illegal Period. Thanks for trying to spread the word, it’s more than most of us do.

Get the **** off of gaytube!!!!
I'm on rumble too, though I haven't posted up all my videos. Youtube has a few more people that need to be reached. I understand on this website I am preaching to the choir mostly, but support will help get the info to those few. I fully expect to fully transition to rumble before long because I'll be banned on you tube.

i tried out FB years ago and found it wasn’t for me. The ODT is the only interwebs socializing I do aside from contacting government officials (that may be a stretch, I doubt anyone reads/listen’s) . But I’m grateful to have representation anywhere when it’s genuine.

Back
Top Bottom