my old high school in the news again, lmfao

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
********, good to see that grady high school is still producing exceptional soon to be successful members of society

what an inspiration

http://midtown.patch.com/articles/student-shot-at-grady-high

- - - Updated - - -

o5_aolcdn_com_dims_shared_dims3_PATCH_resize_273x203_http___hs3135b37238d51a5db9671090f33e0c23.png

I forget what website I read the interview with her mom on, but the chick's mom is all like "She picked up her coat and it had a gun in the pocket. She didn't know it was in there. My girl is a good girl and we don't own guns in our house, period."

And one of the commenters posted a link to the chick's facebook page where she's holding up all of these gang signs and stuff.

I have a two year old son and I'll do everything I can to make sure he doesn't go to a school like that. I'm surprised you turned out ok chucklenut lol

I forget what website I read the interview with her mom on, but the chick's mom is all like "She picked up her coat and it had a gun in the pocket. She didn't know it was in there. My girl is a good girl and we don't own guns in our house, period."

And one of the commenters posted a link to the chick's facebook page where she's holding up all of these gang signs and stuff.

I have a two year old son and I'll do everything I can to make sure he doesn't go to a school like that. I'm surprised you turned out ok chucklenut lol

define "ok" lol

the fun thing is everyone acts shocked, i knew of three different (girls) who carried a little pocket pistol to and from school (to be fair they did ride marta) but still, everyone is going to sweep this under the rug and act like she is an outlier......HELL NO, most of grady's student body is comprised of degenerates, one way or another (everything from ghetto trash to limousine liberal kids who got no respect)

Seems to be an epidemic in Georgia, this ghetto , gang attitude thing ..thank god my 9 year old goes to school in New Hampshire ..

its always been like this, but social media just encourages it more it seems like

gotta be internet tough for street cred these days

Seems to be an epidemic in Georgia, this ghetto , gang attitude thing ..thank god my 9 year old goes to school in New Hampshire ..

It's a growing epidemic everywhere in America because our policies and welfare system encourages it. Look up William Shockley, a Nobel prize winning physicist who started studying eugenics toward the end of his career. You know what he discovered? That losers like this girl reproduce at a SIGNIFICANTLY greater rate than the more educated people in the population.

"my baby was a good boy/girl, he/she would never harm another person or shoot someone" that usually what the parents think but then its found out that they shooter and victim were part of a gang.

if your child says "I'm going to the movies with my friends I'll be back at x:xx time" there is a chance they are lying to you, parents stay involved in your kids life and put discipline into them and they might avoid gangs/violence more

Back
Top Bottom