• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mystery Box 2023

speaking from experience, it's much easier to get folks that are truly interested, to PM the present recipient....It's way to hard to go though all the past "put me in's" only to wait on responses, then, to find they are not interested
just PM the current recipient, and post your info.....Dwayne was waiting for a while for someone to take the time to simply PM....to anyone that wants it next PM Hermit now....that seems pretty simple to me

speaking from experience, it's much easier to get folks that are truly interested, to PM the present recipient....It's way to hard to go though all the past "put me in's" only to wait on responses, then, to find they are not interested
just PM the current recipient, and post your info.....Dwayne was waiting for a while for someone to take the time to simply PM....to anyone that wants it next PM Hermit now....that seems pretty simple to me
Speaking from experience, these things aren't much fun and a waste when you constantly have to track down who has said box, and then start messaging untold numbers of people your info to hopefully be the "first" into their inbox.

Speaking from experience, these things aren't much fun and a waste when you constantly have to track down who has said box, and then start messaging untold numbers of people your info to hopefully be the "first" into their inbox.

So ya want the person with the box to do the work instead of the person wanting the box? Got it....

It's fairly easy when I posted I was ready to send to the next person . If they wanted it all they had to do Was message.

Back
Top Bottom