• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New Hot Sauce Flavor Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beulah Land

Default rank <3000 posts
An old song for an old soul
144   0
Reaction score
Uncle B’s Heat Lab new flavors to give away: Traditional and Traditional extra hot. The label will be a more bright red than the pic as that was just an experiment. Unlike the other 4 flavors of sauce, these have no fruit fusions and is just a fresh, standard good ol’ fashion hot sauce. First winner will choose which flavor and second will get the other. Traditional is lower heat, maybe 2 or 3 out of 10 and extra hot might would be a 6 out of 10(depending on your spice tolerance). Everyone gets one entry, supporters get two. If you have won some in the past or purchased some, leave a review in this thread as your third entry. Thanks for all your support so far guys, it’s genuinely appreciated! I will draw the winners sooner than later.
1713561806695.jpeg

Uncle B’s Heat Lab new flavors to give away: Traditional and Traditional extra hot. The label will be a more bright red than the pic as that was just an experiment. Unlike the other 4 flavors of sauce, these have no fruit fusions and is just a fresh, standard good ol’ fashion hot sauce. First winner will choose which flavor and second will get the other. Traditional is lower heat, maybe 2 or 3 out of 10 and extra hot might would be a 6 out of 10(depending on your spice tolerance). Everyone gets one entry, supporters get two. If you have won some in the past or purchased some, leave a review in this thread as your third entry. Thanks for all your support so far guys, it’s genuinely appreciated! I will draw the winners sooner than later.
View attachment 7155047
In tks.

In three as winner! Great stuff with a great flavor that goes good on anything from eggs in morning to Pork, chicken or beef for lunch or dinner! Don’t want to leave out great on a chili dog or hamburger!

In 3 as I bought the combo pack… very good flavor in a hot sauce.. 1 of em is bout tooo HOT FOR ME TO ENJOY.. can’t remember which one( I think it’s the HABERNERO) great flavor but HOT.. of course I’m a sissy now days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom