• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

No More Uber

dougiemac

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
119   0
Reaction score
Well, no more Uber for me. Uber just made a no firearms policy for both its drivers AND its passengers.

I will be letting uber know that they have lost a very loyal customer due to their anti-American / anti-freedom position.

Guess I need to check out Lyft now.

Reactions: MRH
Lyft followed suite. No evil guns in their horseless carriages.

"Competitor Lyft also has a "no weapons" policy. According to Lyft's website, if a driver or rider is found to have a weapon in a Lyft vehicle they'll be barred from the platform regardless of local laws on weapons possession."

http://www.usnews.com/news/technolo...drivers-and-passengers-banned-from-carry-guns

Well back to cabs then.

Here's a BIG opportunity for a company to take over a big chunk of business from them.

So the driver is not allowed to carry.... Who the heck tells the driver "do you mind I have a pistol"?

I ain't tellin nobody I got a weapon, not even the cop at a traffic stop. Its nobody's business period.

I also eat at establishments with NO WEAPONS ALLOWED while I have a Glock 32 and 2 spare mags tucked away....

Stupid thing to do. After all Uber is just a "facilitation platform" for connecting independent driver-operators and people needing transportation right?

I hope this really comes back and the cabbie lawyers kick them in the balls with this. You are telling drivers what they can and can't do? Independent huh?

So the driver is not allowed to carry.... Who the heck tells the driver "do you mind I have a pistol"?

I ain't tellin nobody I got a weapon, not even the cop at a traffic stop. Its nobody's business period.

I also eat at establishments with NO WEAPONS ALLOWED while I have a Glock 32 and 2 spare mags tucked away....

This isn't about concealed or not concealed. This is about putting your money where your beliefs are. These organizations fund politicians and political groups that attack our freedoms.

I try to support 2A freedom loving American owned and operated establishments.

This isn't about concealed or not concealed. This is about putting your money where your beliefs are. These organizations fund politicians and political groups that attack our freedoms.

I try to support 2A freedom loving American owned and operated establishments.
I'll use Uber and keep my carry status private. If a carry fiendly service is ever introduced I'll choose them over Uber I'd possible.

Back
Top Bottom