NO PANIC NEEDED!!!!

va87

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
86   1
Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lly-meaningless-or-else-it-would-be-unlawful/

As with everything else barry has done.......it is effectively meaningless!
ODT can and will go on just as before. There is no reason to panic, no reason to inflate prices, no reason to, as one poster said in his for sale post last night, "per EO, meet at FFL dealer."

The brain dead leftards will think barry did something real and meaningful. The repubs will try to squeeze all they can out of it (by scaring the crap out of as many people as they can) to advance their own agenda. There will be members here, possessed of a less than sterling character, who will take advantage of the situation and the FEAR of people and try to gouge us.
Folks......please don't give in to that! This is a charade, a false flag, a cheap political stunt!

I buy/sell/trade guns here occasionally to suit my own purposes and requirements. I am in no way, shape, or form a "gun dealer", nor do I desire to be. The law says I can sell a gun to a fellow citizen of Georgia in a private transaction. I always ask to see a GA drivers license or carry permit. I always offer mine when I buy. That complies with the law. The law has not changed, and barry's "executive order" (which wasn't that at all!) has in no way at all changed the law.

Don't be swayed by the fear and confusion being bandied about by both the left and the right in this thing. There is NO REASON for it!!

You have been here 60months and have purchased/traded 36 times..
Do you not think averaging more than buying a gun every 40-50days for over 5 years straight will not qualify you as a "suspected dealer" under Obamas new plan(s) to stop unlicensed internet "dealers"?

Think again..

My advice?..sit down/shut up..(Lay low)

What about me. I have over 400 feed backs and less than 2% have been for firearms in a 5 year period. That is over 80 transactions a year. But very few were for guns. I guess I better go hide somewhere so the friendly ATF man can't find me.
Go ahead and send them my way. I don't have anything to hide.

Paranoia is not your friend.

What about me. I have over 400 feed backs and less than 2% have been for firearms in a 5 year period. That is over 80 transactions a year. But very few were for guns. I guess I better go hide somewhere so the friendly ATF man can't find me.
Go ahead and send them my way. I don't have anything to hide.

Paranoia is not your friend.

Hell man you're out target guy, everybody knows that!

You have been here 60months and have purchased/traded 36 times..
Do you not think averaging more than buying a gun every 40-50days for over 5 years straight will not qualify you as a "suspected dealer" under Obamas new plan(s) to stop unlicensed internet "dealers"?

Think again..

My advice?..sit down/shut up..(Lay low)

Murphy's law #11 "Try to look unimportant. The enemy may be low on ammo."

I actually buy more than I sell. The point was that you and the ATF can't look a feedback and posts to determine who is selling guns on here. They would have to go through thousands of treads and that can be really boring, lol.

Ever heard a federal agent use the expression "we grind slow..but we grind fine"?..

They don't get in a hurry during a investigation(it can take years from first contact to prosecution/conviction..

So what does this mean for folks that just want to trade guns with no cash involved? Seems like this EO/EA whatever it is is gonna cause a huge cluster**** due to the vague language... which is probably what BHO intended

Back
Top Bottom