• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

NWGA WMA's like Crockford/Pigeon, Berry College, John's Mtn. .....

Hillbilly Headbanger

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
82   0
Reaction score
In case you ever wanted to know what it's like to hunt them.....
IMG955321.jpg

LOL...

Not on John's Mountain anymore, only 350 hunters checked in on the first firearm hunt this year.
Now Pigeon Mtn I agree with you.
I don't know about Berry, I ain't hunted it since back in the late 70's.

LOL...

Not on John's Mountain anymore, only 350 hunters checked in on the first firearm hunt this year.
Now Pigeon Mtn I agree with you.
I don't know about Berry, I ain't hunted it since back in the late 70's.

John's depends on where exactly you're at, even though there wasn't many people, they still seem to concentrate in small areas....at least they did on me on the first hunt. Berry is horrible....especially near the refuge/campus. The opposite side of the mountain isn't quite as bad, but still quite a bit of people. As for Pigeon.....well you know, lol! On the last Pigeon hunt my stepbrother and I went in 2 miles to get away from people, and I'll be damned if someone didn't come in within 150-200 yds of us and cut us both off.....and killed a nice buck!

John's depends on where exactly you're at, even though there wasn't many people, they still seem to concentrate in small areas....at least they did on me on the first hunt.
Yep, be a pile of trucks all parked in one spot. Just rode down to the check station, 240 hunters checked in and 7 deer killed so far all bucks.

Back
Top Bottom