• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Odd Pet Peeves - What's Yours?

You should still probably learn how to drive. I know you think its ok, but common sense is if people are riding your ass you are going too slow, so move over a lane to the right.

I think on my bike I should be allowed to split lanes. Still illegal so I drive within the law.

Also a pet peeve, getting drinks thrown on me as I pass or if I'm behind someone. I mean seriously!

People chewing with their mouths open. I friggin' hate it!!!

army-of-vaginas.jpg

1. When people use your instead of you're or there instead of their
2. Idiots that sit at a stoplight after it turns green and you give a courtesy honk, then they flip YOU off.
3. People who cut across parking lots.
4. The people who think that just because they see a stop sign first means they can go.
5. Girls who wear yoga pants and shirts that cover their butt.
6. When an incredible deal gets posted and I'm on my way getting jacked around by Wal-Mart trying to get ammo.
7. People who would rather rob hard-working people than get off their lazy mother$*%&ing ass and get a job.
8. People who look at me and say only cops need to carry guns.
9. People who never reply to a PM or e-mail when a deal is setup (Craigslist, hasn't happened here yet)
10. Ammo profiteers
11. Parents who just let their kid scream and cry in a public place without doing anything about it.
12. Drivers who lean so far back they might as well sit in the back seat.

I guess that's enough for now.

Last edited:
Working hard for people that dont.....
People chewing on the phone...
Talking on the phone...
Holding door for someone and they dont say Thank You....

1. When people use your instead of you're or there instead of their
2. Idiots that sit at a stoplight after it turns green and you give a courtesy honk, then they flip YOU off.
3. People who cut across parking lots.
4. The people who think that just because they see a stop sign first means they can go.
5. Girls who wear yoga pants and shirts that cover their butt.
6. When an incredible deal gets posted and I'm on my way getting jacked around by Wal-Mart trying to get ammo.
7. People who would rather rob hard-working people than get off their lazy mother$*%&ing ass and get a job.
8. People who look at me and say only cops need to carry guns.
9. People who never reply to a PM or e-mail when a deal is setup (Craigslist, hasn't happened here yet)
10. Ammo profiteers
11. Parents who just let their kid scream and cry in a public place without doing anything about it.
12. Drivers who lean so far back they might as well sit in the back seat.

I guess that's enough for now.
people with a bunch of ****ing rules ;)

People driving in the rain with their emergency flashers on. Then proceed to try and make turns or lane changes and wonder why no one can tell which way they're gonna go.
And they drive so damn slow its more dangerous than the rain. Just pull off the road already. All they're doing is causing problems and slowing down people that are not as scared and can drive carefully at a safe speed. Safe does not mean super ****ing slow!

Back
Top Bottom