• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024 - Cobb County Civic Center

do you check in at front then carry stuff to back?
That's pretty much what I did last year. Also just carried most of my stuff through front door with a hand truck. There is an elevator to take down to lower, main floor
Except it crapped out right after 8am last year.
Unloading area in back tends to get crowded.
Come by table #10 to say hello, and buy some stuff.😁

I go through the front door on Friday early pulling my little wagon. As long as the elevator is working I can take the wagon down and roll right to my table. I'll be bringing more guns on Saturday morning and since I'll already be checked in I will probably come though the back doors with my little wagon loaded with my chairs and lunch and more guns and stuff. I'll be at table 14 if you want to drop by.

I'm also thinking about bringing a box of unopened sports and non-sports cards. I had some at a recent church yard sale and selling them at 50 cents a pack I sold out pretty fast. Take a trip down memory lane (if you are old like me) with the cards.

Yeah guys would unload and then carry the crap in and leave the vehicle sitting there. Unload and move the damn vehicle
I park where I'm going to be and roll my wagon either to the front or to the back. I think it is incredibly rude to park your vehicle at the doors and make it difficult for other folks to make their way in.

Back
Top Bottom