• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024 - Cobb County Civic Center

That's pretty much what I did last year. Also just carried most of my stuff through front door with a hand truck. There is an elevator to take down to lower, main floor
Except it crapped out right after 8am last year.
Unloading area in back tends to get crowded.
Come by table #10 to say hello, and buy some stuff.😁
Imagine that ; an elevator going out on Gun Show day.

Mostly awesome folks, only a small handful of buttholes. Just like online.......lol

PS: I'm looking for a box or two of .32acp ammo
Wish I had some. I almost ordered a .32acp gun kit on gundeals a while back. I found this for comparison though? Some is cheaper but the shipping is high.
IMG_5184.png

ARE WE GOING TO HAVE A FOOD TRUCK?
We were supposed to but as of right now we do not have one. I'm going to try to find one over the weekend and will update if I have any success.
Okuma Okuma will you have new name tag stickers to go over last year’s that fit the taco badges?
This year we are doing custom wristbands and normal stick-on name tags.

When do tickets get emailed out? I got the vendor email, but nothing about the separate tickets
Vendors can just come to the front desk and we'll check you in and give you your ticket.

Do you need a ticket if you have a table?
No, we'll give you your included ticket when you check in.

do you check in at front then carry stuff to back?
Check in at the front desk and then you can unload through the front of the building or the rear. If you're on the 2nd floor I'd suggest using the front, if you're on the main level then I'd suggest the rear, that way you can avoid using the elevator.

Back
Top Bottom