• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Official ODT Silver Thread

The way we’re headed, I look for government confiscation of “surplus assets” from “wealthy” (threshold to be determined) individuals to distribute to the “less advantaged”. You know, for equity and shiit.
thats what happened to gold in 1933 except it went to the government

I know this is a silver thread, but also know many of you hold gold. If they can sell to China, who's to say they don't sell it here. This is done by Perth Mint.

well....they're not selling less gold...they're just adding more crap to the stated amount of gold that they are selling...I guess I wouldn't like it, BUT it's not like you're getting ripped off.....buy from reputable sellers...if there are any...

A great dip in spot price today. I was going to by 10 UK Britannias from Bullion Exchanges out of NYC. In the fifteen minutes I delayed while I waited to see if the spot was going to dip further. they added $7 to the total premiums for the 10. Bastards. So I took my business to Liberty Coin. All of this was on eBay.

A great dip in spot price today. I was going to by 10 UK Britannias from Bullion Exchanges out of NYC. In the fifteen minutes I delayed while I waited to see if the spot was going to dip further. they added $7 to the total premiums for the 10. Bastards. So I took my business to Liberty Coin. All of this was on eBay.
I hate all them...when the price goes down, the premiums go up....OR, they just become "out of stock"...

Back
Top Bottom