Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

So you're a lefty like me? I had 3 kids starting in 92. Last one came in 07 and she's the only lefty. But that kinda sucks in some ways . Like how I had to order her a left handed bass for Christmas. She wanted to upgrade to a name brand BUT didn't want a Fender P bass or Jazz bass or clone. So without spending Gibson money there just ain't much to pick from. Finally found an Ibanez that was at least a little different.
Nice Ibanez.

Don’t know if I ever posted a photo of my Double Red Sea Dweller. My wife gave it to me as a wedding present almost 47 years ago.

Attachments

• 798389E3-2FF9-40A3-94C9-414D7128909E.jpeg
    798389E3-2FF9-40A3-94C9-414D7128909E.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 36
Nice Ibanez.
It ain't bad for the price which was a little over $300.00. she wanted a Thunderbird like Nikki Sixx plays but I ain't got Gibson money and I don't think Epiphone even makes the right hand model anymore.
Years ago I wanted to take up bass myself and I wanted the Epiphone EB0 or EB3 that looks like an SG guitar like Angus Young and Tony Iomi play. That's when I learned Epiphone don't care about lefties.

It ain't bad for the price which was a little over $300.00. she wanted a Thunderbird like Nikki Sixx plays but I ain't got Gibson money and I don't think Epiphone even makes the right hand model anymore.
Years ago I wanted to take up bass myself and I wanted the Epiphone EB0 or EB3 that looks like an SG guitar like Angus Young and Tony Iomi play. That's when I learned Epiphone don't care about lefties.
EB3 is awesome. The firebird bass is super cool too.

The rubber straps on high end watches is really growing on me. That may be partially due to them being a cheaper option. But I do love the Seamaster with the blue strap that matches the dial. Or the Oris Aquis on rubber.
I like it a lot. I have the original link band as well, but this one is more comfortable

Back
Top Bottom