old RC cars any condition

joe64stang

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Long story short my dad came to live with me. He started rebuilding old electric RC cars and wants to get into the hobby. If you have old RC cars and parts in the basement or garage let me know what you have and I’ll pay a fair price.

I know he has Tamiya grasshoppers and big foot, so that type of RC car

I don’t really know much about them but I’ll be a go between and do the deals. Preferably near Conyers / rockdale county

Nitro or electric? I've been out of the hobby for a long time so I'm not sure what type you're referencing.

ETA: I reread it and sea you’re looking for electric. Disregard. :)

Long story short my dad came to live with me. He started rebuilding old electric RC cars and wants to get into the hobby. If you have old RC cars and parts in the basement or garage let me know what you have and I’ll pay a fair price.

I know he has Tamiya grasshoppers and big foot, so that type of RC car

I don’t really know much about them but I’ll be a go between and do the deals. Preferably near Conyers / rockdale county

I have an old traxxas rustler. It hits 35-45 actual miles per hour. Everything works perfectly (just took it out for a spin for the first time in years about 6 months ago and it was awesome) and it’s in great shape! Really nice rc car I paid more than 300 for it I know for sure. Interested?

I remember having the Tamiya Grasshopper and Blackfoot in the late 80's, around the time pistol grip controllers became popular. I sold the Grasshopper back then, but I still have the Blackfoot truck somewhere. Have no clue where though. I also remember the Tamiya Hornet, about the same as the Grasshopper, but with a larger motor and much faster. Memories...

I know I've got a 2-channel Futaba radio and a couple of servos "new in the box" somewhere from circa 1991-ish. Never did get around to building that Frog, maybe next week....

Back
Top Bottom