Pick upTrucks have turned to gold ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I've been bitten by the new car bug but every time I see the price I just think of repo houses that are in great shape for a little more and keep driving my beaters.

car payments...........never again

Ya, I'll stick with my 90 Accord and 73 F100. I can put a ton of fuel in my pickup for what it would cost to pay off a 50k truck note plus high insurance and taxes. Plus the chicks dig a restored old Ford. Parts are cheap as dirt and the junkyards are plentiful.

this is why i run everywhere i go. th.jpg

Rick Hendrick's Chevrolet will never get my bussiness ever again, Called on a internet truck i got there and they failed to tell me it had been hit on both sides Biggest POS i have ever seen . And still wanted 10.000 what the hell ???

That's why I deal with Nash Chevy in Lawrenceville!!!!!!

That's why I deal with Nash Chevy in Lawrenceville!!!!!!

Nash is a good guy, he goes, or used to go, to Wild Bills to line dance on wendsdays (at least he did a few years ago when i worked there after i left the army lol). always be driving a brand new fancy chevy with the window sticker still on haha! i guess you can do that when your the boss.

to bad im a ford guy lol

Nash is a good guy, he goes, or used to go, to Wild Bills to line dance on wendsdays (at least he did a few years ago when i worked there after i left the army lol). always be driving a brand new fancy chevy with the window sticker still on haha! i guess you can do that when your the boss.

to bad im a ford guy lol

Last year when I went in to get my truck serviced he sat down and talked with me for over 30 minutes. Great guy, they get all my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom