Price hikes.

Go around them, Hire a private engineer to inspect and sign off on it!
Not happening... North Port , FL will not issue certification unless their engineers sign off... if the city wont sign off the mortgage lender will not supply funds ... I need to find a way to light up the cities staff to get them off their asses.........

Any possibility of getting Brandon voters to help pay for my gas, groceries, etc?

May have to call in to work as too broke to afford gas to get there. Let’s see, .02 percent an hour COLA “raise”. 1.75% a gallon rise on gas prices. Seems fair.

Any possibility of getting Brandon voters to help pay for my gas, groceries, etc?

May have to call in to work as too broke to afford gas to get there. Let’s see, .02 percent an hour COLA “raise”. 1.75% a gallon rise on gas prices. Seems fair.

Why do you hate ukranian children?

That might be worst investment book, if you could call it that, ever published and the author is a complete charlatan.
Amen and Amen. Even as a very young man when I read his first (im)famous book I caught an issue: Most of his acquisitions seemed to come at time of huge market swings (which I get) but he never discussed the potential for buying right before the market tanks. I know of an anesthetist that was buying Florida properties like crazy in 2005. He was working soooo many hours to pay all the mortgages that he never got to enjoy them. Then the housing market collapsed (2007-08) and he started having to sell at loss after loss.

The current real estate bubble is going to pop sometime. And then there will be a lot of courthouse step auction opportunities.

Okay in case y'all didn't already know, it ain't Dollar Tree anymore. It is now Dollar and a Quarter Tree. Way to go Joe!

Attachments

• IMG_20220305_112014.jpg
    IMG_20220305_112014.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20220305_111908.jpg
    IMG_20220305_111908.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom