Residents of Haralson County

Because this went from gay men an women just wanna get married 20 years ago to this now. The next thing that will be pushed down our throats is children can choose to be in relationships with adults. Plus the whole ideology behind being transgender is just insanity. These people need to be locked up in a mental institutions so they can receive help not being celebrated and affirmed by society. Do you really wanna live in a country that’s sterilizing kids with puberty blockers and cutting off the genital of children and adults. I believe in God I know that it’s sinful most important, but even if you aren’t religious can’t you at least see that it is disordered. It goes against the natural order of the world.
If you believe in god then it’s not our place to judge them and let only him judge. All I can do is teach mine the right way and pray that others do the same. It’s not my job to damn and belittle what other people do. I don’t have anything pushed down my throat because I simply don’t give a flying f*** what they do.
If you have taught your children right then you don’t have anything to worry about. Maybe stop sending your kids to state run daycare and getting mad when you don’t like when they do there.
Once upon a time having being gay or having depression or anxiety was a mental illness.
Just to clarify, anything involving molesting or assaulting a child should be punishable by hack saw castration followed by death.

Just trying to send up a red flag to all my fellow tax payers of Haralson County. The high school has a chapter of the gay straight alliance. This is a LGBT advocacy group that is going school to school across the country indoctrinating our children into the trans-gay agenda. This is an ideology that is anti American and anti Christian. I have 3 small kids and I will not allow any adult to discuss sex with them. We have to call the school board accountable. I’m going to the next school board meeting which should be on Valentine’s Day at 6 pm. I ask for anyone that can to join me. If you can’t attend please share this message with as many as will listen.

Is it mandatory that the students join the club?

There’s a lot more of value than a job. If you walk the righteous path God will provide brother.
"Hey jesus jump off this building god will save you lol"- the devil
I am not your brother guy
Still shouldn’t be allowed period. There is already laws against indecent exposure to minors. I’m only 30 yet this makes me feel like I’m my grandfather yelling about how rock music is gonna destroy the country (maybe he wasn’t wrong). I’m all for adults living how they want in their own homes but why can’t we just leave the kids out of it. I know why I just don’t get how so many can go along with it.
Because they reproduce by molesting children. Since when do demons keep promises?

Attended the Haralson county school board meeting tonight. Was very disappointed that I was the only parent that attended the meeting. Do we no longer care about our civilization? How can so many parents tell me face to face that they are against the indoctrination of their children yet can’t be bothered to attend a school board meeting. Is this country just done?

Attended the Haralson county school board meeting tonight. Was very disappointed that I was the only parent that attended the meeting. Do we no longer care about our civilization? How can so many parents tell me face to face that they are against the indoctrination of their children yet can’t be bothered to attend a school board meeting. Is this country just done?
Because Americans as a whole are fat cowards

Sir I am an American and I will not hide my face!!! I will never wear a mask over my face again as long as I live! The only man I fear is God!!

“All that evil needs to prosper, is for good men to do nothing.”
If the guys on Jan 6th worn a mask and lift their phones in the hotel they wouldn’t have been arrested. Food for thought

Back
Top Bottom