• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rest in piece Tim Weldon of commerce ga

tlw1179

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
168   0
Reaction score
I am writing this on my husbands account

My husband has been a member of this group since 2011 and has met so many awesome people along the way , he has spent numerous hours of his life on here trading and buying over the years and has made lots of friends along the way. I am sad to say he has passed away recently, I wanted to let everyone on here know that may have knew him, he came in from work and had a massive heart attack at age 43 he passed away in our living room and was gone in 15 minutes. God always takes the good ones first and He was a wonderful man who loved and respected god , his family , and the great outdoors. If anyone knew him and had ever traded with him feel free to share a memory cause that’s all me and the kids have left. I don’t get on here much but if anyone would like to send his son (who is now 17) a hunting sticker or card to cheer him up with words of encouragement my address is 1457 Fort Lamar Rd, Commerce GA 30530. Him and his dad collected hunting stickers lol don’t ask me why .

Attachments

• 0B65ADA2-9BF4-441D-B24D-EB4838699DB3.jpeg
    0B65ADA2-9BF4-441D-B24D-EB4838699DB3.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,012
This is a post i hate to see grow… my condolences.. The exact scenario happened to me at the age of 19…. I can honestly say, the pain and emptiness will slowly subside. Because of his death, I made a commitment to start a medical career.. that was May 14th 1985..

I pray to god he gives you and your son the strength to-get thru this. Take a day at a time….. That is manageable looking beyond that seems unimaginable …

Will pray for you and-your son, but you now have him as an angel watching over you…

Back
Top Bottom