• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Selling for my boss, selling for my friend, selling for my twice dead uncle.

How does your Uncle , Daddy, Baby, Momma, Cousin-sister know if I'm not a felon doing a straw purchase for my Uncle , Daddy, Baby, Momma, Cousin-sister? Who is a bed wetter , and a felon.

If you have firsthand information on the gun and are upfront about the circumstances of the sale then I don't see the issue.

I agree with the OP though, if you're listing, you're responsible for ensuring its accurately represented. If its a dud, then its on you not your twice dead uncle. :lol:
X2..
--
and I don't think I've ever even seen a negative feedback on here..!?

I agree with the OP on this. If I post an add for something, under my screen name, its me that is offering said item for sale. Accounts on the ODT are free and very easy to get and there is no minimum post count required to post a FS add, so there are very few reasons for anyone to HAVE to post an item for sale for someone else. Just my .02.

I always just assumed its because the item is priced high, and the person doesnt want to catch flak for it, so they do they ol' "This is how much they want for it, its not mine" thing.

Back
Top Bottom