Shotgun or AR

I'd rather have a shotgun for home defense, however, everything Biden said about the AR is completely inaccurate because Biden is a ignorant douche bag.

I don't think there is anything more chilling to a house breaker, in your house in the dark of the night, than the slide being racked on a 12 gauge shotgun. It can't be mistaken for anything else.

That's why my home defense choice is a Remington 870 3" 12 gauge magnum with a 20" barrel and mag extender filled with 00 buckshot, standing next to the bed post. Supplemented of course by a HK USP .40 Cal in the bedside table drawer.

BTW, that choice was not influenced by Joe "Bite Me" Biden. It's been my mainstay for almost 20 years.

But, that's just me.

I have a Mossberg 500 combat style next to my bed for HD. Having said that, I think people tend to overestimate the accuracy of shotguns. It's not as 'Point, and shoot' as people think. Shotguns still have to be aimed unless you're point blank. True that could be said for any firearm, I'm just saying IMO theres more to using a shotgun than some people think.

Back
Top Bottom