• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SHTF Group, when is it appropriate to exile a member

everybody, regardless of skills and knowledge would have a purpose.... if it came to a point in a "real" situation that they would need kicking out, I would expect for the safety and longevity of the group, that individual would be "put down"....

If they are heading for "treason" burry them if they have been faithful but there is a disagreement let em go as long as u won't have to watch ur back from then on. IMHO

I don't think exile would be a good option, they know the complete lay out and weaknesses. even if they wouldn't turn on you they could be tortured into revealing all info to someone else. I like to think of my group members as family though so "putting them down" Isn't an option either. I guess some jail time solitary confinement or something.

I don't think exile is an option. They know the entire layout and any weaknesses, how many people, how much food, water sources etc..... Even if you know for a fact they wouldn't turn on you I wouldn't let them go. Someone could torture them into revealing all. Also, putting them down wouldn't be an option to me because I would like to consider my group members as family so I would say some type of jail or solitary confinement until they can get there head back on straight. (High stress and depleted resources, lack of sleep etc.. can make a man act like someone he's not)

Ha ha I retyped that for nothing, it looked like the first one didn't go through... stupid computer

Back
Top Bottom