• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So.. a 'friend' of mine wants to buy a gun...

There's no way in hell he needs a firearm IMO. Take a look at a 4473 regarding his chemical dependency, question 11e "Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?".

Point being, it makes people lose their ****ing minds. I'd trust potheads with my gun looooong before I'd trust somebody smoking spice.
No ****. I picked up a guy on that stuff who was naked, running down the street, yelling that a black hole was stealing his oxygen. bad news for him: he did this on the street the base commander lived on. :tsk:

I'm not about to sell this guy a gun. That never even crossed my mind. My fear is him going to a store and lying on the form or getting one off the street. I feel like I should do SOMETHING but I have no options.

No ****. I picked up a guy on that stuff who was naked, running down the street, yelling that a black hole was stealing his oxygen. bad news for him: he did this on the street the base commander lived on. :tsk:
:lol:

I used to walk to this bar right outside of Schofield Barracks, HI with my friend Jeremiah on the weekends. The CG lived halfway between the barracks and the bar. Jeremiah always made a point to piss in the CG's backyard on his way back to the B's.

I'm not about to sell this guy a gun. That never even crossed my mind. My fear is him going to a store and lying on the form or getting one off the street. I feel like I should do SOMETHING but I have no options.
for the stores, there isnt much you can do. But, you can watch out for US. if he gets on here looking for a weapon, please discreetly warn us.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

I used to walk to this bar right outside of Schofield Barracks, HI with my friend Jeremiah on the weekends. The CG lived halfway between the barracks and the bar. Jeremiah always made a point to piss in the CG's backyard on his way back to the B's.
lmfao.

Back
Top Bottom