• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So here I was with my Yeti tumbler ......

Oh the problems in this country... we have so much water and ice someone had to invent a glass that will keep them living in harmony for as long as possible. And be able to sell the product for about one month's child labor wages in China. I say good job to you America!

Version 2.0 must somehow consume fossil fuels to continue to keep our beverages cold!

Oh the problems in this country... we have so much water and ice someone had to invent a glass that will keep them living in harmony for as long as possible. And be able to sell the product for about one month's child labor wages in China. I say good job to you America!

Version 2.0 must somehow consume fossil fuels to continue to keep our beverages cold!
At the very least, it should use some illegal refrigerant or insulation means ..... maybe line it with lead?

At the very least, it should use some illegal refrigerant or insulation means ..... maybe line it with lead?

R-11 was some awesome stuff. Cheap, low pressure, worked great.

I don't need a full lead liner- just some lead paint on the logo would be fine. Lead based paint was also good stuff.

R-11 was some awesome stuff. Cheap, low pressure, worked great.

I don't need a full lead liner- just some lead paint on the logo would be fine. Lead based paint was also good stuff.

I indulged in a lot of paint chips as a child, as a matter of fact, my father would let me loose in any room that he was looking to renovate and let me do my damage before he began renovations.

Back
Top Bottom