• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Spider Bite?

Hasselhoss

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
168   0
Reaction score
I got a spider bite on my arm on Saturday night. We were at the outdoor auction in Gray and it was dark so I don't know what kind. Bite area itself is just hard and red. However, this morning my entire arm is aching from shoulder to finger tips.
Anyone ever had this happen? How long did it last? I took some Naproxin about 10mims ago. Hopefully that helps.

++++++++++++++

Big thanks to a surgeon from the ODT that reached out and sent me his phone number. He just spent 10 minutes talking to me on the phone. He assures me that I should make it to dinner tonight.
smile.png

Thanks guys, great group here.

Last edited:
What I do with bites of unknown species is clean them and keep them dressed and monitor to make sure it doesn't get any worse.

However, if your entire arm is hurting, I think it would be best to go to a doctor or PA.

Most spiders in Ga aren't poisonous but, spider bite + shoulder stiffness + hardness/discoloration of bite area.....I'd of gone to the ER..

It's just red like any other bite. Shoulder isn't stiff but arm is achy. Better now that I'm up and moving.

It's just red like any other bite. Shoulder isn't stiff but arm is achy. Better now that I'm up and moving.

I think you should try fapping a little. See how your arm feels then. If not better, go to the doctor. Seriously, i get just had a spider bite and the bite wound was red and hard, but my whole arm was fine. I wonder if you are having an allergic reaction of some sort. You might want to go to a doctro and have it looked at.

That spider bite can become severely infected and require surgery to repair. MD visit mandatory.

Yeah dude, they might even need to cut your arm off.;) If that happens you would need to give away all your guns so I would say you should probably get it looked at by a doctor.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you should try fapping a little. See how your arm feels then. If not better, go to the doctor. Seriously, i get just had a spider bite and the bite wound was red and hard, but my whole arm was fine. I wonder if you are having an allergic reaction of some sort. You might want to go to a doctro and have it looked at.

Huh?

Option A caused some swelling. But it went away.

Yeah dude, they might even need to cut your arm off.;) If that happens you would need to give away all your guns so I would say you should probably get it looked at by a doctor.

- - - Updated - - -

Huh?

Typin is shaky in the morning a little. Need to get a couple of drinks in. HA! J/K

Back
Top Bottom