• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SPRING BREAK MAYHEM - Tybee Island

Reminds me of the old National Geographic specials.
3k9clg-3762090743.jpg

Disgusting. And damned shameful too.
I did read where a bunch of them stayed and helped clean up….i do hope this is true !
If it is and they did clean up what they created then I have a new found respect for them and they deserve a “kudos” IMO. I really hope this is the truth.
If they just created the mess then left it…..then they sure as hell deserve to be called out on it as well and hopefully found and held responsible (which there is no way in hell that can be done) .
But if they did not clean up any of the mess then you know good and well that authorities will not allow the gatherings next year !

Lived in Chamblee in the 70's, moved to Stone Mountain in the 80's, moved to Gwinnett in the 90's made my last move (I hope) 3 years ago...the one thing I noticed in all those locations is when the amount of trash and litter on the side of the road starts accumulating you'll notice the demographic is changing. Saw this particularly in Stone Mountain in the mid to late 80's. Yep....a shame some people just don't care how they live in the space they're in.

Lived in Chamblee in the 70's, moved to Stone Mountain in the 80's, moved to Gwinnett in the 90's made my last move (I hope) 3 years ago...the one thing I noticed in all those locations is when the amount of trash and litter on the side of the road starts accumulating you'll notice the demographic is changing. Saw this particularly in Stone Mountain in the mid to late 80's. Yep....a shame some people just don't care how they live in the space they're in.
Sounds like we followed the same paths and timelines.
Wife says our next move is to the nursing home or funeral home.

5f9c5fba-6a10-4141-92de-c05f80b97724_text.gif

Back
Top Bottom