• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stealth camping

Survivor Johnny

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
103   0
Reaction score
I stumbled across this video while researching water proofing for a project I'm doing. Its a long video but has some good tips

[video=youtube_share;KCdX8Z5R_w8]http://youtu.be/KCdX8Z5R_w8[/video]

this will be one of my methods for spending nights when I do the transamerican trail next year. I have a camo tent instead of logs though. lol Just have to find a suitable place that I can get my bike back to and out away from prying eyes. I would prefer a campground, but I wont be paying more than 5 bucks a night. I can't wait until i get out west and can literally camp anywhere. It will be nice to get away from all the people

Last edited:
This was started by militant Leave No Tracers, getting competetive.
"10 demerits for Skip; he forgot his PVC poop chute!"

Great info on camo using the game camera with his side by side comparison.
Worth checking yourself out with your own game cam and under a black light.

One of the best night's sleep I've ever had in the woods was underneath a poncho I rigged over two trees that had fallen over each other and made a V. I had about 12-14" between the ground and my poncho....Just enough space for me and my ruck. Of course, the fact that I was completely exhausted and in the middle of SERE training might have contributed to my coma-like sleep.

Both of these guys are super weird. Im 95% sure the first guy has an inflatable girlfriend and second guy is definitely homeless. I cannot in good faith take advise from a man with the trifecta of mustache, mullet, and fingerless gloves.

Back
Top Bottom